- 429 4V
702 N. 1st St.
Greene, IA 50636
Vehicle DescriptionUp for sale is this 1970 Ford Torino Cobra Restored back to its original Color Combination of Yellow with Black Bench Seat interior. The Previous owner has owned and enjoyed this real Deal Cobra the last 11 years and now its your turn! It Does come with its original "C" Code 429/375hp block but 10 years ago when the previous owner decided to build the motor he used a period correct 429 but did not use its #'s matching engine. Its exterior yellow paint was repainted many years ago but still looks really nice laid out over a rock solid and straight body. Its floors, frame, and trunk floor are also very solid. Its black bench seat interior was also restored and looks great. This Cobra is a very clean turn key muscle car that runs and drives as nice as it looks!
- Engine/Transmission/Rear End were all rebuilt in 2010 (Please See pictures of Receipts)
- 429 Period Correct Engine
- #'s matching "C" Code 429/375hp block comes with it
- C6 Transmission for street strip application
- 2200-2300 Street Stall Torque Converter
- 9" Rear End 3:50 Ratio Posi
- Power steering
- Power front disc brakes
- Dual Sport Mirrors
- Dual Exhaust
- MSD Ignition
- JVC CD player hidden in Glove Box
- Magnum 500 Rims
- BFG RWL tires
"Don't Dream It, Drive It! Life's too short to drive boring cars!"
Call us today before your dream drives away! Our inventory changes daily.
*Please note Customers are responsible to pay tax, title and licensing fees in their own state after purchase. The dealer does not provide warranty. Sold as is.*