- 2dr Convertible
- British Green
- #"s Matching 327
- #'s Matching 4-Speed Manual Transmission
702 N. 1st St.
Greene, IA 50636
Vehicle DescriptionYou might be looking at the nicest 1968 Camaros in the country! This 1968 British Green Chevy Camaro has undergone a no expense spared, concourse restoration. It is powered by its rebuilt #'s matching 327 V8 engine, and backed up by its rebuilt #'s matching 4 speed transmission. This stunning Camaro comes with $109,998.74 in detailed receipts of the restoration cost alone! The concourse restoration was done very professionally by a very reputable restoration shop within in the last few years. The Camaro also comes with an appraisal done by a licensed appraiser a few years ago. The car appraised at $125,000! During the few years at the restoration shop this 53 year old Camaro was transformed back to the exact condition it left the factory (if not better). The quality and money spent on this British Green beauty is beyond belief. The previous owner has owned and enjoyed this special Camaro for over the past 25 years now its your turn!
- #'S Matching Rebuilt 327 2b
- #'s Matching Rebuilt Saginaw 4-speed
- Original Style Single Exhaust
- Show Quality Paint and body
- Repainted in it factory correct Color "Z Code" British Green
- New Torque Thrust Wheels
- Comes with restored set of original "Powder Coated Steel Wheels with wire caps and White Wall Tires"
- Comes with a new set of Chevy Rally Wheels
- Black Manual Convertible Top in excellent condition with Black Parade Boot
- Fully Restored Interior
- Black Bucket Seats
- Center Council
- A/M F/M Radio
"Don't Dream It, Drive It! Life's too short to drive boring cars!"
Call us today before your dream drives away! Our inventory changes daily.
*Please note Customers are responsible to pay tax, title and licensing fees in their own state after purchase. The dealer does not provide warranty. Sold as is.*