- EB7 Dark Blue Metallic
- 440/375 HP
- 727 Torqueflite Automatic Transmission
702 N. 1st St.
Greene, IA 50636
Vehicle DescriptionCoyote Classics is pleased to present this1970 Challenger R/T. This first gen Challenger is without a doubt one of the nicest ones in the country. This car has been restored to a concourse standard and has the awards to prove it. This Challenger R/T has been repainted to a gold standard in its's factory EB7 Dark Blue Metallic paint, witch has been laid just as perfectly on it's show quality undercarriage. The black vinyl top and interior has also been meticulously restored. Sitting under the hood is it's date correct 440/375hp Engine bolted to it's 727 Torqueflite Transmission. This real deal R/T is also fitted with Factory A/C, Factory Power Breaks with front Disc and Factory Sure Grip Rear Differential.
It has won many national awards and is about as perfect a car as you will find.
- 994/1000 at MCACN 2014
- AACA Grand National Senior
- Good Guys East Coast Nationals Best Restored
- Hemming's Muscle Machines restoration profile
- NAPA auto parts calendar car
- National Chrysler Products Club National Best in Show
- 440/375 HP engine
- 4-barrel carburetor
- 727 Torqueflite transmission
- 3.23 gears
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Professional Concours level rotisserie restoration
- EB7 Dark Blue Metallic with Black vinyl top and interior
- Bucket seats and center console
- Rallye wheels
- Goodyear Polyglas tires
- Believed to be 49,500 original miles
" Life's too short to drive boring cars!"
Call us today before your dream drives away! Our inventory changes daily.
*Please note Customers are responsible to pay tax, title and licensing fees in their own state after purchase. The dealer does not provide warranty. Sold as is. Purchase agreement(s) created with dealer must be signed and returned, by buyer, within 24 hours of receiving*